Sunday, February 23, 2014

FOR THE LOVE OF A GOOD MOSSM

I cannot tell a lie. I was beside myself with enthusiasm when I heard that the Mossms™ were coming home to [Huntress] Inc. This is easily one of my favorite breedables. It's creators are so imaginative; and they always manage to keep me fascinated.
What has this breedable on my mind at the moment is the free February gift. In just 5 days this promotion will be over, however, when it ends the creators will have delivered thousands of free valentine gift packs to EVERY person who has ever registered their SecondLife™ avatar with the Mossms™ website. That free pack contains not only the super cute little guy pictured above but also , a free Mossms™ enviroment, and a food pack large enough to feed that Mossm™ for two weeks. Which is essentially a free go at owning Mossms for two weeks. 
WOW
So boys and girls of the interwebz I would heartily suggest that you get your avatar on over to your nearest affiliate and give these cuties a try out .

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Huntress%20Breedables/104/225/21
http://mossms.com/events/

No comments:

Post a Comment