Friday, March 14, 2014

MAJICKKS CUPBOARD v1

So folks often ask what I am breeding , I figured I would show you.
Today We are gonna talk about my Meeroos.
Meeroos were my first love in SL and I don't think I'll ever grow board of them truly.
BUT
If you haven't looked at Meeroos in a while you might be surprised by their appearance.
Let me introduce HarLow
He's a lovely Nocturne and I enjoy him greatly.



Then there was a lovely gift from Justin Arabello

OWNER OF MEEROOS TEMPLE-MARKET-DAILY AUCTION 8AM-2PM-7PM
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/AraToki/33/128/502

So yeah in some ways they are like the Meeroos I started with ,but, allot has changed.
While they still have different "diets" you can now purchase a special food that will feed them all .
Bunch of our old toys no longer appear to work like the blackflag huds ( Daemon Blackflag went on to create his own breedable the Fennux)
BUT
some of our old favorite standbys still function fine ie.. the MOD stuff 

Any how I'll shoosh for now 
Happy breeding kids 
♥ Maji

No comments:

Post a Comment