Friday, March 14, 2014

So I am super EXCITED

ok tomorrow is the Mossms™ Q&A

 In World Discussion-
Exciting NEW features are coming to Mossms™ during the spring and summer of 2014!

Please join Progenitor and Asymmetrical for an in world discussion about these features.

When: March 15, 2014 at 10:00am SLT
Where: Mossms™ Sim

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cyclonium/205/137/278
Topic: Upcoming Features
EXPLORE NEW EYES,EARS AND TAILS

SPORTS FORM YOUR OWN LEAGUE WITH CUSTOM SCOREBOARD AND TROPHIES
EXPERIENCED MOSSMS™ CAN COACH YOUR ROOKIES AND IMPROVE TRAINING

Have I mentioned this before? !  ?

What has me dancing in circles about this particular Q&A is that they, hopefully, will be announcing the release date of the new MOSSMS™eye traits.
Look at them aren't they adorable ?

They are too cute. 
While I wasn't allowed to photo them, I also got a sneak peak at some possibilities for tails and ears and ZOMG so KAWAII!!

I hope we see 
EVERYONE WE KNOW 
at this Q&A 

No comments:

Post a Comment